One of the greatest challenges to the NFP sector, as we are being told, and as governments continue to stress, is long-term financial sustainability. From a financial perspective, such financial sustainability requires a strong and consistent efforts of ensuring that the assets that we hold rewording for us, and delivering at a rate that enables us to deliver our services in a wider context than purely on the assumption of ongoing government funding. The DGR registration is one of those assets which, in many NFPs, continues to liger without much focus.
Whilst OPTIMUM NFP is not a fundraising consultancy, my efforts focus in strategic planning for NFPs, ensure s that at the strategic level, NFP boards and their executive teams understand the importance of their DGRE status and how focusing on its use can add value to their financial sustainability plans, thereby delivering increasing value to the organisation over time.
Following my extensive work in this area, I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to be part of a one-day online conference being held on the 30th November and organised by Blackbaud Pacific Pty. Ltd., one of Australia's leading social-good technology companies, where I join a number of other industry experts to discuss the complexities of outcomes measurement to better understand what supporters and grant makers really want to know about your NFP.
- Philanthropic Services Manager at Philanthropy Australia - Chris Wootton
- NDS panel expert from OPTIMUM NFP - David Rosenbaum discussing the role that strategic planning plays in donor funding
- Outcomes futurist Jayne Meyer Tucker, and
- CEO of Cystic WA - Nigel Baker presenting his case study on outcomes measurement following a very successful funding round of $5.4 million.
- 10:00 a.m. - Why outcomes...and why now?
- 11:00 a.m. - Strategic planning for outcomes
- 12:00 p.m. - Intelligent funding - How to evaluate the impact of your giving
- 1:00 p.m. - "This just isn't working" - An outstanding outcomes case study
- 2:00 p.m. - What funders want
- 3:00 p.m. - Demonstrating and communicating your impact
- 4:00 p.m. - Innovations in outcomes measurement
Contact David Rosenbaum at email@example.com or on 0411-744-911 to arrange a no-obligations meeting to discuss your NFP strategic planning requirements and how OPTIMUM NFP can assist your organisation in developing a Strategic Plan that can support your future financial sustainability.
I look forward to hearing from you and to your attendance at the Conference